3.09.2009

Mook Duty Initiation

"I've been giving some serious thought to cannibalism lately."

"hey, if I wake up one morning without a leg-"

"don't worry. I'll either kill you outright or ask permission."


Greetings!


Mook Duty is now the place where I will drop all my writings. In the past I've tried out story hosting sites and running my own website, but I'm pretty lazy. I need somewhere I can cut and paste. So I'm trying this out. I will also be trying out every other blog related host I can find. Whichever one best supports my lethargy wins. Apparently blogger is kicking my sister off the net, so that's already one in its favor.


So why the name? Well my latest concept for something fun to write on - yet to become a creation, about the lives and trials of being a Mook - you know, those 1-HD characters that get easily killed by the player characters. Muggins standing on the door over there. Not much to him, usually goes down after the first round. But the health insurance includes dental, and the respawn rate's ok, so...

It's a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment